I have just returned back from Rajasthan, where we ran a campaign for Girl Child rights in Barmer district. The campaign also included a Bike rally from Barmer to Jodhpur, which passed through almost hundred villages. For more about this campaign log on to www.halfworld.blogspot.com
Pics (From top to bottom)
1. With friend Sharad Sharma of World Comics India outside Jodhpur railway station.
2. Examining my bike near Kavas village.
3. The rally has reached Baitu village.
4. Motorcycle rally reaches Pachpadra village famous for its salt lakes.
5. With International Bike racer Bittoo Sondhi.
6. Running along with cameraperson Tara Joshi to get a better shot of the rally.
7. Recording a song in Haathma village.